Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIdl Sports Headphones - €3.99

Options
  • 13-07-2010 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20100712.p.Sports_Headphones

Wk28_48925_b.jpg

Picked these up yesterday and was well impressed with them. Sound is grand, not gonna blow the head off you or anything but most importantly for any runners out there, they don't budge.

All the headphones I've had including Sennheiser "running" headphones these are the only ones I've never had to fiddle with. Did 3 miles last night and never touched them once. For 4 quid, ye can't go wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭opus

Picked these up yesterday and was well impressed with them. Sound is grand, not gonna blow the head off you or anything but most importantly for any runners out there, they don't budge.

All the headphones I've had including Sennheiser "running" headphones these are the only ones I've never had to fiddle with. Did 3 miles last night and never touched them once. For 4 quid, ye can't go wrong.

Glad to hear that as I picked up pair myself but didn't try them out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

And the runners are not bad either 16.99 .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

I paid €13 for a pair of nike ones exactly the same. Good BA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Picked up a pair of these yesterday and took em for a run last night. Fantastic headphones, like the OP said, you'll never have to fiddle with them. Comes with two difference sized pairs of replacement buds for the ears too. Fantastic value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Can anyone tell me if these have a volume control on the wire?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

RATM wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if these have a volume control on the wire?

No, they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭flan59

You can get volume control earphones which are restricted to 80 Db which i think is the permitted Irish volume, in the USA, but I dont think they are available anywhere in Europe, think they are about $20.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

What a load of rubbish these were. I used them maybe five or six times and already one of the earphones has stopped working. You get what you pay for, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Also bought one of those Silver Crest shower radios and I cound never tune in any stations and the suction cup is very poor on them. It would stay on the wall for less than an hour before falling off. :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I had shower radios before that would work grand, but the minute the electric shower was turned on, whatever interference was there it would make them out of action.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

brightkane wrote: »
    I had shower radios before that would work grand, but the minute the electric shower was turned on, whatever interference was there it would make them out of action.

I tried it everywhere in my apartment (and outside) but it could never tune anything in. Piece of crap. I certainly won't be buying an of the "expensive" Silver crest stuff. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
Advertisement