Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quad Core Android phone for €85 delivered

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Phone is dying a death at this stage, won't charge now unless powered off which is really strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭ozmo

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Phone is dying a death at this stage, won't charge now unless powered off which is really strange.

This can be a sign the charger is not capable of delivering enough amps.

Could it be you have switched to using a lower powered charger recently? It might not be capable enough to charge And power it at the same time.

If not the charger may have become faulty - try another.
    Look at the max amps on the sticker to find one powerful enough.

“Roll it back”

ozmo wrote: »
    This can be a sign the charger is not capable of delivering enough amps.

Could it be you have switched to using a lower powered charger recently? It might not be capable enough to charge And power it at the same time.

If not the charger may have become faulty - try another.
    Look at the max amps on the sticker to find one powerful enough.

I have tried loads of chargers to be fair HTC, Samsung etc, all which charge their respective phones fine. I am fairly sure the problem lies within the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭ozmo

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    I have tried loads of chargers to be fair HTC, Samsung etc, all which charger their respective phones fine. I am fairly sure the problem lies within the phone.

Yeah - sounds dodgy so - keep an eye out for it or the charger getting overly hot!

“Roll it back”

ozmo wrote: »
    Yeah - sounds dodgy so - keep an eye out for it or the charger getting overly hot!

Yeah, be getting rid i'd say so. The phone itself gets really hot from time to time and then loses all its charge rapidly. I've discovered a quick restart sometimes cools it down.

Anyone ever seen this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement