Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

infracted after ban

Options
  • 11-04-2015 6:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭

Got banned today from Horse racing,which I don't mind as I don't venture then often and won't appeal it.

Later got into a discussion with the mod in question where he was trolling over message and being personally abusive which can be debated later I suppose.

What I'm here for is the infraction. I actually didn't go out of the way to troll I just didn't know the "etiquette" around the forum shall we say as it was my second post or so,it could've been deciphered a certain way but thats life. Anyway not appealing the ban,just feel the ban and infraction is a little OTT for something that isn't necessarily that risqué in the grand scheme of things.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,594 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP is currently sitebanned. One of the Sports CMods can have a look at their appeal when the OP's ban is over

Advertisement