Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Help - page missing! :/

Options
  • 06-04-2015 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies,

I'm not sure if this is allowed, or indeed if this is the right forum but I haven't seen anything better. Mods please feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate! My mam recently got a copy of 'The Help' from a friend and it's missing a page. Looks like a kid pulled it out. It's one of the new versions with the movie cover and the page that's missing is no 207 on front and 208 on back. The last words before the missing page are "feel some relief" and the next words are "in our parish". She is reluctant to read it as its kinda one of the Middle pages and she's afraid she'll miss something important. Can anyone give me a picture or synopsis of those pages or let me know if they're important? Thanks a million!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

MOD Hi OP, I've moved this thread to the Literature forum as I feel you may get more suitable responses there. Please familiarise yourself with the charter there.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Midlife crashes, thank you so much. :) that's perfect.

Advertisement