Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems playing PS3 on Philips TV.

Options
  • 27-07-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,113 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having problems playing PS3 on my Philips 32 inch widescreen TV. The problem is that the TV turns itself off consistently whenever I'm playing PS3, maybe every 10 minutes or so and then it will turn itself back on after about 20-30 seconds. Sometimes the screen will go black and the sound will stay on and to fix this, I have to turn the TV off and on myself. And sometimes the sound will go but the picture stays on but after a small while the TV will turn itself off and on.
    It's bloody annoying. I don't have this problem when watching TV, the telly is fine then but when the PS3 is on, it's a mess.

Any help, please?

Advertisement