Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marvelous Veggie Meetup Sunday

• 24-04-2015 8:08pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Marvelous veggie (A vegan food delivery service in Dublin) are having a meetup this Sunday at their place. In case anybody would like to come along and meet some likeminded people and eat some delicious food. I'll be making peanut butter stew and going along :) Should be some food there, music etc. The person running it is lovely and makes amazing food.

https://www.facebook.com/events/824094421018680/
    Hi Folks! Some Marvelous good news to start the week with - We're back on track! We'll be hosting our MARVELOUS VEGAN MEETUP on Sunday 26th April 2015. We invite you guys to join us in one more friendly evening!

- EAT IN OR TAKE AWAY -

The Marvelous Veggie World will be Re-Opening our kitchen/house doors to invite our costumers to know a bit more about vegan culinary and give to them a comfortable place to enjoy vegan food. Come to know our kitchen and our installations.

Come one, come all! As long as you bring an open mind, positive attitude you will be welcomed with enthusiasm! Invite your friends and family, and anyone you know who is interested in healthier and/or more compassionate living.
    The artistic folk can also join our participative little stage with acoustic guitars and instruments. You are all invited to come to our house to exchange ideas about healthcare and try some tasty, fresh, handmade and delicious vegans recipes.

Save the date: SUNDAY - April, 26 @ 4pm

It'll be a casual meetup where you'll be able to snack at your own pace and mingle with others. The event will go until about 8pm, so you don't have to arrive right at 5pm, but make sure to check in when you get here.

We hope to see you here!

Where: 13A, Phibsboro Avenue, Dublin 7 (Our house!)
    Time: 4pm
    When: 26th April, Sunday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

Anyone go? How was it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I went, it was great! Dozens of vegans, lovely food and music. Had great chats and ate a lot of stuff! Their food is amazing and the people were very nice. Was there for around 4 hours or so. Will stick up some pics of what I ate. i had a couple of little quiches, lots of dips and cracker things, baked spiced aubergine i think, vegan cream, loads of smoothies, mousse and fruit etc.

They said they might do it every now and again, so that would be good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Mousse, banana & strawberries with nuts.

BBIJtvZ.jpg

Sundried tomato, spinach, tofu cheese quiche

iVQEaML.jpg

mushroom, caramelised onions & coconut cream cheese

Q4UzLFn.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

Looks great! Shame I couldn't make it these exams are killing me though :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭human 19

Its a pity there was such short notice. Im in Longdford and would have made plans , given a few weeks notice

• Advertisement

human 19 wrote: »
    Its a pity there was such short notice. Im in Longdford and would have made plans , given a few weeks notice

When I find out about the next one I'll give more notice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭human 19

When I find out about the next one I'll give more notice

Thanks,
    Ive also found their FB page. Hopefully they will give more notice themselves the next time.

Advertisement