Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls and their short shorts aka underwear.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I used to hate shorts but in the last year I've started to love them. Bought a new pair in Penneys the other day :D

Penneys shorts are great! I have a lovely pair fit me perfectly! I also have a few 'baggy' types, one high waisted pair that are gorgeous, a few 'hot pants' style for heading out, denim shorts and fabric shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I'm too fat and self conscious to wear shorts.

I am jealous of the girls who look great in them, and admire their killer legs.

I am jealous of the girls who don't look great in them, I admire their confidence and they feel good and don't give a sh*t what people think.

Shorts for all!

You single?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

...or none at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm too fat and self conscious to wear shorts.

I am jealous of the girls who look great in them, and admire their killer legs.

I am jealous of the girls who don't look great in them, I admire their confidence and they feel good and don't give a sh*t what people think.

Shorts for all!

Miniature American flags for others!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Love these rapey threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

College was a sight to behold today, finished at 1 tomorrow but might just hang around for an hour perving.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Miniature American flags for others!

Why not combine the two!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

and god bless rhiana for starting the wearing stockings with suspenders under micro skirt trend.
    Where does it all end that's what I want to know? Exciting times eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I heartily encourage this sort of thing. Especially the wearing tights with no skirt/shorts. A delightful fashion trend as long as the girls aren't fat in which case it can be nasty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Ah, it's the little things that make me so happy, little shorts included!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Funderwear. Many rides therein

Love these rapey threads.

Like you're one about the 17 year old you want to ride?? :D Mickysticks you can't be sticking your mickey into her she's too young for you!

aquaman wrote: »
    and god bless rhiana for starting the wearing stockings with suspenders under micro skirt trend.
    Where does it all end that's what I want to know? Exciting times eh.

I was doing that before rhianna, unfortunately before that it wasn't popular, I got strange looks, let them stare, now it's all the rage followers :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

I was doing that before rhianna, unfortunately before that it wasn't popular, I got strange looks, let them stare, now it's all the rage followers :cool:

you probably misinterpreted those strange looks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I've no problem with girls wearing short shorts or skirts etc, it's just a bit icky to see the hint of arse of a 14 year old girl hanging out from under her shorts.

but to the ones old enough to show off their bits, leave em off.

wexie wrote: »
    you probably misinterpreted those strange looks ;)

And I don't wear the tights either, I actually wore suspender with tigh highs. Don't like the look of those tights, despite the fact I do own a pair :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Who likes short shorts?

Come on AH. How is this thread two pages in without a Simpson's quote?
    Bunch of slackers.

I've no problem with girls wearing short shorts or skirts etc, it's just a bit icky to see the hint of arse of a 14 year old girl hanging out from under her shorts.

but to the ones old enough to show off their bits, leave em off.

Yeah it can be a bit disturbing when they are really young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Hell ye! Wear short shorts as long as there is no badly done fake tan involved. Oh but those shorts that can not quite contain the ass of larger girls are not such a great look.

I am more of a skirt girl myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Never really understood women wearing shorts tbh, blokes wear shorts!

Just wear a skirt and be done with it ffs, we can all have a better chance of a goo up it....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Terry wrote: »
    Who likes short shorts?

Come on AH. How is this thread two pages in without a Simpson's quote?
    Bunch of slackers.
    I tried but them savage legal eagles have it hunted off youtube, had to go with the 1950s version instead.

Keep the faith!

Fieldog wrote: »
    Never really understood women wearing shorts tbh, blokes wear shorts!

Just wear a skirt and be done with it ffs, we can all have a better chance of a goo up it....

I wear skirts too, but if its in any way windy I'm way too paranoid, at least in shorts I know I'm not flashing anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

Maybe she copied it from you then? :)

Oh and Jenny, you should start a new thread titled "pics of me in my short shorts"
    = legendary thread

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭BASHIR

Oh they are great, those jegging yokes too, very hot on a nice pair of legs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

I wear skirts too, but if its in any way windy I'm way too paranoid, at least in shorts I know I'm not flashing anyone.

But if it is tight enough then it stays put... even so, just throw caution to the wind. I used to cycle in a mini

aquaman wrote: »
    Maybe she copied it from you then? :)

Oh and Jenny, you should start a new thread titled "pics of me in my short shorts"
    = legendary thread

I just have a weird fashion sense sometimes haha i get bored and dress it up a little :D

That thread would die a painful death when the expectation does not reach reality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

ihsb wrote: »
    But if it is tight enough then it stays put... even so, just throw caution to the wind. I used to cycle in a mini

Continue.

ihsb wrote: »

I only wear tight skirts when im heading out ... I prefer a more casual style of skirt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I like the shorts that are so short they show the girls bum bum

That is all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement