Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

acer asipre one keyboard *r6b3e0!!!!!

• 31-01-2009 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

somehow my keyboard is stuck outputting the numeric keyboard values on the right hand side instead of the letters and i have to hold down Fn to type normally! even after a reebot its still happening frown.gif
    any ideas how to stop it from ha**en5ng (happening)?

ok i fixed it. just had to press Fn + F11 :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Find the Numlk button, not too sure where it is on your keyboard, should be a fn+ (other button). that should stop the madness.

• Moderators Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Open regedit by going to the Start Menu, clicking Run, and then typing in regedit.
    Browse to HKEY_USERS\.Default\Control Panel\Keyboard
    Modify the string called InitialKeyboardIndicators, change it from 2 to 0.

From what ive read, that should do it.

Advertisement