Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Payroll Services

Options
  • 11-08-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost per month to outsource the payroll services to a payroll company?

Like if a firm had about 10 employees and were paid monthly. How much would it costs to ensure payments were made to staff along with payslips, payments were made to revenue and medical providers etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Green Mile wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost per month to outsource the payroll services to a payroll company?

Like if a firm had about 10 employees and were paid monthly. How much would it costs to ensure payments were made to staff along with payslips, payments were made to revenue and medical providers etc.

Shouldn't cost you anymore than a €5 - €7.50 a payslip.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BPJen

Hi Green Mile,

It depends what your looking for. Some companies will charge per employee, per payslips and then also per return for Revenue purposes, i.e. monthly/quarterly P30's, Year End P35, etc. If you have more then 10 employees lets say, this can get quiet pricey.
    Have you considered doing the payroll yourself? These days payroll software can be very user-friendly - you don't need to be a tax expert to do it. You can purchase Irish payroll software that doesn't cost the earth and gain experience and knowledge by doing it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

approx €250 plus vat for the year based on 10 employees x once per month payslips, P30, Health insurance providers, P60 and P35 is what i would be saying

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Green Mile

Thanks guys,

The variance of quotes is mad. Some people can offer just payslips for 5euro per employee while another quoted 400euro per month for approx 10 employees which covers everything from, payment to staff, payslips, support, calculations, BIK, P45,P46, P30, P35 etc etc

Not sure why there's a big difference between quotes.

Small accounting practices can do it cheap but big companies like PwC charge a fair bit (they didn't quote me the 400 by the way)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KenDowling

This is my line of business. If you would like a quote PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Hi, I am currently looking for work in the line of payroll, if any one has advice I would really appreciate it. I have completed a course with IPASS, I have no experience in Payroll and would really like an opportunity to start my career in Payroll.

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Green Mile

smepayroll.ie is very good, not too expensive, excellent service as well. Nice to have a decent outsource company like that.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭dbran

Please do not re-animate Zombie threads

Thanks

Dbran

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement