Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of going on an working holiday visa, affect toward aca?

Options
  • 08-06-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im currently looking at going on a WHV to Australia, but i have some concerns as to will this look negative in the future

I due to sit SFMA and FR in june( which i am going to do) i have complete and passed audit and taxation last year.

I have struggled to get an sort of training contract due to both my experience( lack of accounting exp). I have had a tough year, due to a family bereavement, which meant a further yr out of the job market as the farm needed full time attention...

So I'm at a stage where i feel like i need to enjoy life, that i have always tried planning what my next step was, but i am worried that if i do go, i will have no hope as it will look like another year without an accounting exp.

I would be hoping to maybe find something small over there, but i do know its likely ill be working in agriculture or a non finance related field.

Would love to know everyones thoughts..

Im 24/25 in december if that has any relevance to an answer

Advertisement