Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The end of the Time Out bar and Pink Snack is nigh...

Options
  • 26-02-2015 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭

Along with the loss of jobs announced at Cadbury's today, they have also announced that the are discontinuing production of Time Out bars and Pink Snacks by the end of the year.

In fairness I haven't had a Time Out in at least ten years and my boycott of pink Snacks since they reduced to two sticks may have worked too well...

http://www.rte.ie/news/business/2015/0226/683027-cadbury-jobs-dublin-kerry/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,145 ✭✭✭✭blade1

2 fingers???
    They have really been catching me by the balls so
    0E5342F0-F325-4513-92BC-4256FB0064D7_zpshijuypoo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I always hated pink Snacks. Time Outs were only slightly better.

As long as they keep the yellow one it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

**** Cadburys. Time Outs are the best with coffee, if you havent used them as a straw with your coffee you have to.

Bite the two ends off making sure any little holes in the sides will be submerged in coffee, place in coffee and suck.

Lovely melted Cadbury chocolate and coffee combo and coffee and chocolate wafer, delish.

Advertisement