Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom measly offer

Options
  • 28-05-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭

Have been without broadband since May 12th, been ringing every day to get an update and have also been told to contact their billing department to ask for credit only to be told the standard rate is 0.68c per day if you are without bb service.

Would I be unreasonable in asking for a gesture of goodwill with regard to the credit and what would be an appropriate credit to ask for ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

What's your bill per month. Don't think you could expect more then that been honest

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OP, do you want me to move this to the Talk to Eircom forum? The reps there may be able to help.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

thanks dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Have been without broadband since May 12th, been ringing every day to get an update and have also been told to contact their billing department to ask for credit only to be told the standard rate is 0.68c per day if you are without bb service.

Would I be unreasonable in asking for a gesture of goodwill with regard to the credit and what would be an appropriate credit to ask for ?
    Hi endofrainbow

Sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your tele no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Tony.

Hi endofrainbow

Sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your tele no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Tony.
    pm sent

• Advertisement

any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

any update?
    Hi endofrainbow

Tony is currently not available, would you mind PM'ing me your account number and I'll follow up on this right away?

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement