Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GamesCom? Questions?

Options
  • 31-07-2014 7:55pm

hey there folks,

Just wondering if anyone is heading to gamescom?
    Or if there was any particular questions would might like asked of some devs maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭martin gillespie

hey there folks,

Just wondering if anyone is heading to gamescom?
    Or if there was any particular questions would might like asked of some devs maybe?

Where is it been held , will we see FEAR on PS4

Where is it been held , will we see FEAR on PS4

It is being held in cologne in germany

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Not sure which devs will be there, but whoever is there, ask them, "Y U NO LIK Wii U!?"

Otacon wrote: »
    Not sure which devs will be there, but whoever is there, ask them, "Y U NO LIK Wii U!?"

I will do just that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

If its possible would love to get some gameplay info/screenshots of WWE 2K15 (PS4 or XBONE)......nothing released yet and its on show at Gamescom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

I attended last year. CRAZY busy and prepare for long wait times to get any time with devs on the bigger AAA titles. Perhaps it may be quieter this years seeing as all the new next gen consoles were being previewed them but fair warning, I hope patience is a strong suit!

The Witcher devs, Projekt RED though were really sound, give them a bash.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just 2 questions.. Where are Half Life 3 and The Last Guardian? :P

Cheers for the heads up demios I have a couple of hands on time slots lined up. So hopefully it won't be insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

Also tell them a lot of us hate pre-ordering for content, specific store exclusive bonuses, day one DLC and season passes.

Advertisement