Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The girl in the window

• 17-07-2012 2:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

So it finally happened to me, the scene you see so often on TV. Just moved into a new flat, no curtains on the windows or anything. Directly across the street there is more apartments and the window directly across from me I can see directly into this girl's bedroom bedroom. She is quite attractive and normally and has her curtian's open. She seems to be on the phone a lot and often sits on the window. I think she knows im looking a lot of the time, but i feel i come across as a perve looking all the time but its almost impossible not to as my couch is facing out that way when im watching tv or on the internet. Whats the next course of action?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

WumBuster wrote: »
    So it finally happened to me, the scene you see so often on TV. Just moved into a new flat, no curtains on the windows or anything. Directly across the street there is more apartments and the window directly across from me I can see directly into this girl's bedroom bedroom. She is quite attractive and normally and has her curtian's open. She seems to be on the phone a lot and often sits on the window. I think she knows im looking a lot of the time, but i feel i come across as a perve looking all the time but its almost impossible not to as my couch is facing out that way when im watching tv or on the internet. Whats the next course of action?

Pics or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I think she knows im looking a lot of the time,
    She seems to be on the phone a lot

Probably on the phone to the gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Close your curtains, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Casually walk by the window in the nip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Pics or GTFO
    Pfft, perv!

VIDEO IT! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭UserName 217

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Probably on the phone to the gardai.

Definitely on the on phone to the gardai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭WumBuster

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Close your curtains, of course.[/QUOT

ive got none yet. Must get onto the landlord. would a wave be appropriate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭carefulnow100

Get some binoculars. Double time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Well obviously the next step is dangling your willy out the window. Flop it across to her then so she can climb into your room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

• Advertisement

Dont need them, i can see in very close. Its actually really awkward and i could be getting a crush.. help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Dont need them, i can see in very close. Its actually really awkward and i could be getting a crush.. help!

Quick! Put bleach in your eyes.

Fine,fine.

Just pm the address and I'll be over as soon as I can to...help and stuff.

Also describe what she's wearing cause I need te sort me horn out badly!

LATEST UPDATE: 02:59 hours Curtains are semi closed and window is opened. She must be gone to sleep for the night. Will check in again tomorrow at 19:00 hours for another peek.

LATEST UPDATE: 02:59 hours Curtains are semi closed and window is opened. She must be gone to sleep for the night. Will check in again tomorrow at 19:00 hours for another peek.

Any chance you can get the window opened? You might be able to sneak in. I'm sure she wants it.

Get a fishing rod and a camera, maybe she sleeps naked.

I second this. She's def giving you the come over here now signal. Either that or she's freaked out that your still staring thorough here window!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Kick down her front door and ask for some barrys teabags. the rest will be history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Brokentime

I used to live on Mountjoy Square on the 4th floor of an apartment block. If you looked out our living room window you could look down into the bedroom of another apartment near us. It was more like a sunroom than a bedroom, with a glass roof and windows all along one side. Used to see some young wans in the nip there all the time, but unsurprisingly they'd move out soon after. Still, it was like a carousel of ass and boobs for a good 9-10 month period back in 2009.

I would go over to her window but id need a ladder, its on the third floor. The other night when she was sitting on the window she exposed one of her bra straps, maybe it was just too hot or maybe she wants me to as bull mick says RYDE D LIVIN SHYTE OUT OF HER

• Advertisement

she was sitting on the window she exposed one of her bra straps

Ah here, thats a dead giveaway shes wants to be on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Flash her... Then knock over and ask would she have a spare tea bag...;)

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Ah here, thats a dead giveaway shes wants to be on you.

and she could be teasing, she could have a boyfriend. But its entertaining. If I see her round Ill say hello and see what happens, would prefer to have a conversation first rather than going the cat burglar route.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Saw thread title.

Thought you were in Amsterdam. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Are all irish men this perverted underneath it all or is this an AH' male banter..

CavanCrew wrote: »
    Are all irish men this perverted underneath it all or is this an AH' male banter..

Er... it'd be the first one. I thought everyone knew we're a bunch of creepy perves. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Brokentime

CavanCrew wrote: »

Dude, any chance I get these days to see a bit of beaver is a good one.

As the (albeit terrible) US comedian Ron White said: "Once you've seen one woman naked, you pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em naked" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

24 hour livestream?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,639 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I was hoping it was the elderly woman behind the counter. Great tune

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭uberalles

Simpsons

mo is asked....... Hows the relationship with your neighbour getting on?

Mo answer ..... It's all over she got curtains

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

Oh OP, please don't do anything you'll regret, like getting yourself put on the sex offenders list.

Oh OP, please don't do anything you'll regret, like getting yourself put on the sex offenders list.

You can't get put on twice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Don't be so naive! She is crazy about you and now probably thinks you aren't man enough to do something about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Set-up an internet web cam, start broadcasting and start charging pay-per-view?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

Maby we can do for the OP what we did for Bryan & Ciara awwwwwwwwwww

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056295854

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Biggins wrote: »
    Set-up an internet web cam, start broadcasting and start charging pay-per-view?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

You can be ugly naked guy the II

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Maby we can do for the OP what we did for Bryan & Ciara awwwwwwwwwww

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056295854

;)

tl;dr

summary? :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Misticles wrote: »
    tl;dr

summary? :D

"Hello!"

Pause...

Sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

This is going to be another thread that ends in a brutal murder, I just know it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

A monocle and a raised eyebrow for day time watching, nightvision goggles and a grashopper noise machine for night time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

Misticles wrote: »
    tl;dr

summary? biggrin.gif

Ok. Basicly the good people of AH helped this shy guy the ride and helped him on every step of the way.

Ps. If that guy is still around how is it going with her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

She definitely wants you.

Give her a wave one day. With your penis. Chicks love that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Call the cops on her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ok. Basicly the good people of AH helped this shy guy the ride and helped him on every step of the way.

As far as I know, that was all fake.

Havent seen her yet today. Although the window was open earlier now its not. Just a case of waiting for something to happen ;)

Advertisement