Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanna have some fun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

what is it? the link is not working for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

This is the most disappointing result of being asked "Wanna have some fun" ever :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

FatherLen wrote: »
    what is it? the link is not woring for me.

Same here - thought it was just me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Fun thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

OP you are going to hell for this, you lying cheating no good etc,etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

The fuck is this shit??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

This is the most disappointing result of being asked "Wanna have some fun" ever :(
    I'm glad that I never clicked any of the those "Girls in your area are looking for fun tonight" ads if this is the short of shenanigans they're after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭WumBuster

was hoping you were going to post details of an upcoming sex orgy..oh well

• Advertisement

Okay, looks like you can submit ads and perhaps vote for them (if the site wasn't choking that is)?

Site loaded for me eventually by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Working for me- its a site made by shell where users can make their own shell ad.

Understandably it says stuff like Shell: we'd drill a crippled orphans spine if it had oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

Amused for a few minutes reading through the ads, then something smelled fishy, so clicked on the other links (try the Just For Kids page) - it's clearly a hoax site set up by anti-Shell people.
    If you go the real Shell site there's no mention of this ad slogan competition.
    Unlikely that Shell would be disorganised enough to let hundreds of disparaging slogans sit on their page without noticing in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Tope wrote: »
    Amused for a few minutes reading through the ads, then something smelled fishy, so clicked on the other links (try the Just For Kids page) - it's clearly a hoax site set up by anti-Shell people.

Yes, and I hate those left wing tree hugging fascist hippies so much I am going to fill my vehicle with gas from my local shell tomorrow and drive around town in 1st gear at 7500 RPM.

Advertisement