Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brendan Benson

• 10-02-2005 2:27pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If anyone has a spare ticket for his gig in doyles on March 7th, could you drop me a line please and thanks....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

He's playing Doyles?? The one opposite Trinity? that's a bit strange, he's quality though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

he's playing in april in whelans with a full band but i'm looking for a ticket for the doyles gig... just one... anyone????

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭rubberduckey

saw Brendan play in a 2 man show a while back in Whelans, great gig!!

I would also love to get a ticket to the Solo show in Doyles, had a look on the web and all that I could get are gig details. Does anyone know how to get these tickets?? I'd be a very happy chappy to get my paws on a ticket.
    Event Information.

MCD PROUDLY PRESENT
    BRENDAN BENSON
    (SOLO & ACOUSTIC)
    DOYLES FLEET STREET
    DOORS OPEN 8PM
    MON 07-MAR-05 8:00PM

Price Range: 12.00
    Performance Information: Over 18's ID Required
    Venue Information: DOYLES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

grrrrrrrrrrrrr same night as mercury rev. nice to see doyles coming back as a venue... twud be good.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

tickets 'were' through ticketmaster, but the solo ones are all gone! still if one turns up here please keep me in mind...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

me too....im kicking myself :mad:

Advertisement