Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cat under car in morning

• 28-08-2010 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Someones cat is lurking under my car in the back yard some mornings when I get up, I don't want it there as the birds come to eat in the garden.

Any ideas of how to get him to stop lurking under the car?
    Have tried putting water bottles,CD's etc in garden..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭Velvet shank

Throw it into a wheelie bin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

I would throw the bin on top of it if I could.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭St. Leibowitz

A guy I worked with had a rockery in his garden with sand and gravel which the neighbourhood cats thought was ideal for a huge litter tray. A friend told him that cats have an instinctive fear of snakes, despite never having seen them, and to buy several rubber snakes from a toyshop, and drape them around the rockery. When he did, he was cat free for several weeks.

All anecdotal, and I can't vouch for it 100%, but apparantly it's true. Might be worth a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Supersoaker. Works a treat, and its fun;)

Advertisement