Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dancey indie band looking for members!!

Options
  • 24-01-2009 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hows it goin..

Im a guitarist(both rythm and lead)/songwriter looking for any1 interested in forming an indie band along the lines of the strokes, the kinetiks, kings of leon, kooks, foals, arctic monkeys, specials, rolling stones....looking for commited people ONLY PLEASE with the hope of making this a full time project, i have a few originals and ideas ready to go but need other people to turn them into something, i would describe the music i play as catchy dancey indie rock....so please email trilby01@hotmail.com if you think you would fit the bill and are interested,

The band currently consists of myself, a drummer and bassist so looking for a good MALE singer/frontman who will either just sing and a 2nd guitarist OR a second guitarist who can sing and would front the band,

so please email if you are dedicated, interested and think you would fit the bill, we have rehersal space

were based in south dublin/wicklow,

cheers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Trilby01

Bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 songhound

Why not upload some of your songs/ideas to the likes of Myspace? A series of emails between you and prospective members can be very off-putting. They just want to hear your sound right away before moving on to the next post.

songhound wrote: »
    Why not upload some of your songs/ideas to the likes of Myspace? A series of emails between you and prospective members can be very off-putting. They just want to hear your sound right away before moving on to the next post.

Because it takes time to perfect things and uploading just drum/bass and guitar is pretty pointless..
    A series of emails would lead to a jam which might lead to something...
    And thanks for making up everyones mind for them,

so why dont you just move on instead of just randomly suggesting these ideas if you not interested in the post!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭bathroom gurgle

hey i'm a drummer. dunno if you have one yet. my influences are klaxons, foals, late of the pier and mgmt if thats any interest for you. im looking for a band who play music for dancing to. if you wanna email me at all im at
    just-hangin-around@hotmail.com

bump!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭GazPat

I would be willing, How long have you guys been together?
    Is it rhythm or lead?

Love the bands you listed and I am interested.

22 yo from South Dublin.

hey gazpat can you send on your email address and i will email you

Advertisement