Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exp drummer seeks full time giging band

Options
  • 12-01-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi im a drummer from rush north co.dublin.im looking for a full time giging band . im 37 and have years of exp. ill play anything and have my own rehersal room ,van and gear.if interested drop me a pm thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Pat182

What kinda music you into?? Roughly what influences, drummers etc.. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 larick

I'd be happy to play any kind of music. I've played in everything from professional wedding bands, to pop, rock, reggae, but over the last few years I've played in a covers band which did the likes of Greenday, Queens of the Stone Age, The Foo Fighters, Limp Bizkit, Killers, Cronas, Blink 182, Kings of Leon, U2, ACDC, Chillis, Snow Patrol, Rage Against The Machine, Sterophonics, etc. However, the band just broke up as the rest of the guys couldn't put in the time anymore.

I have no problem playing with any band as long as they take it serious as I play for a living.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Pat182

Sounds great. Although you probably wouldnt be on for our present situation. We're just after gettin management, so we're going to be slow to start gigging, probably be just weekends to start, but it will improve. Plus theres a few other things. If you'd like more info, pm me, or email me pat_eire182@yahoo.ie

Advertisement