Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

custom exhaust

Options
  • 29-07-2014 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I'm looking to get a custom exhaust for my 2008 fiat bravo to add a bit of noise and some good looks with 4 tips. I'm just wondering if I'd be best spending the 500 euro for a back box and tips off a company such as raggazon or something. Or would I be best go for a local fabricator such as souhans.ie. I've already requested a quote from them but haven't received any info back. Anyone got experience with the to give a rough price range for just a back box and tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Are you anywhere near Cork??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

jordanfaf wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a custom exhaust for my 2008 fiat bravo to add a bit of noise and some good looks with 4 tips. I'm just wondering if I'd be best spending the 500 euro for a back box and tips off a company such as raggazon or something. Or would I be best go for a local fabricator such as souhans.ie. I've already requested a quote from them but haven't received any info back. Anyone got experience with the to give a rough price range for just a back box and tips?

Go with souhans, they do quality work, got my e38 cat back magnaflow system done there and I cant fault it

Advertisement