Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer wanted for David Bowie covers band.

Options
  • 24-01-2013 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Do you like David Bowie?
    Are you a Singer?
    Would you like to sing David Bowie songs with a kick-ass band backing you up?

We are four guys (Dublin Based) (Drums, Keys, Guitar, and Bass) who are all mad for the Thin White Duke and are keen to find a singer who has charisma and presence and a wonderful diverse singing voice.

We are keen to stress that the singer doesn't have to be male, in fact they dont even have to be human! So if you're Male, Female, Spaceboy or Extra-Terrestrial please get in contact. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JamesChurchill

Hi there,

Pity you guys are in Ireland and I'm in Australia as I'd love to do it.

I always sing Bowie at Karaoke, and I get the comment that I look like Bowie's lovechild, which is very funny.

Best
    James Churchill
    drop me a line anyway -<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JamesChurchill

Hi guys, sorry but there was no PM?

Could you send again please.

Best
    James

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lemongrass315

barstool wrote: »
    Do you like David Bowie?
    Are you a Singer?
    Would you like to sing David Bowie songs with a kick-ass band backing you up?

We are four guys (Dublin Based) (Drums, Keys, Guitar, and Bass) who are all mad for the Thin White Duke and are keen to find a singer who has charisma and presence and a wonderful diverse singing voice.

We are keen to stress that the singer doesn't have to be male, in fact they dont even have to be human! So if you're Male, Female, Spaceboy or Extra-Terrestrial please get in contact. Thanks.

I am your man lad in sane !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lemongrass315

Hi Barstool,

Are you guys still doing the Bowie Project ?

Contact me if so :)

Ciaran : 087 6846774

• Advertisement
Advertisement