Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SINGER AVAILABLE

Options
  • 18-01-2009 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Im an experienced front man and singer have played with covers bands and tribute bands and am looking for regular work so gimme a bell over 30 only experienced people need reply im based in dublin ok lads cheers email me directly if ya want on danscrup@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭steifanc

hey were looking for a singer , where in dub you based

• Registered Users Posts: 13 danscrup

steifanc wrote: »
    hey were looking for a singer , where in dub you based

hi yeh im based in firhouse but have my own transport and am looking to start gigging where u based and are u covers band..etc??

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭steifanc

were baised in balbriggan ,gig tonight in the cobel stone in smithfeild some of use will be there with the wandering harrys if you were floating about, im not too sure where fir house is ,south side ? might be too far for ya, balbriggan 15min from airport coming from the nt side. blues / rock kinda vibe , if your floating around town tonight pm me and ill give ya my number

• Registered Users Posts: 13 danscrup

steifanc wrote: »
    were baised in balbriggan ,gig tonight in the cobel stone in smithfeild some of use will be there with the wandering harrys if you were floating about, im not too sure where fir house is ,south side ? might be too far for ya, balbriggan 15min from airport coming from the nt side. blues / rock kinda vibe , if your floating around town tonight pm me and ill give ya my number

Thanks anyway lads but its too far for me..yeh firhouse is southside and would take me too long M50 etc so thanks ...good luck with it though..

Advertisement