Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help

Options
  • 25-02-2007 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭

ok i bought a really nice large diesel jacket in bt2's last november and i had the good fortune of having it nicked from me a short while ago. so went back in in the hope that they would still have it in stock so i could buy it again. no such luck which was to be expected. however i got the name and official description of what it is so off to the net however i have been unable to locate it anywhere online as there is only this seasons stock around at the moment so 2 questions

where would i be able to purchase last seasons stock and

does anyone have any other ideas apart from the net?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You could try contacting diesel.

The problem is, depending on the jacket there may not have been an awful lot produced. When I worked in BT2, we'd only get a few of the jackets in per season (sometimes as little as 3), so once they're gone they could well and truly be gone.

You've tried Ebay I presume? It would probably be your best bet on the net tbh, offline I'd say give Diesel a shout and see if something could be arranged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

was thinking of that, thats what the guy said about the amount thet get in,i havent really found the one im looking for they are all different jackets that are up on the net even though the name of them is the same.

cheers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Nothing worse, bought a black Paul Smith full zip knit (don't like the word cardigan :D ) in BT and lost it in the Palace on first outing, went to Aspecto (RIP :( ) and got it for cheaper.

As for your question, sorry no idea. However, I've lost a lot of stuff out and about town. Move on, fashion does anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Trippie wrote:
    bt2's[/B]

I have to admit that this annoys me. Can I be mod here so as to stamp out this sort of thing? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Bateman wrote:
    I have to admit that this annoys me. Can I be mod here so as to stamp out this sort of thing? :(

whats so annoying about it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement