Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short hair - how does it work?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, it's a weird cut I didn't ask for it like this I just walked in and said 'cut most of it off please', in a few months I'll go in for another cut somewhere else and get a shorter cut on top probably.

as for blow drying, it'd be a waste of electricity.. it actually dries itself in a few minutes.. I was absolutely amazed.. i'm used to it taking an hour or more

I might wash my hair again tonight just to experience this quick drying magic

-edit nadir, won't be heading to galway.. got a 21st to go to on saturday here in carlow. I always miss these things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

i dont like it brushed back at all. try brushing it forward, try and get the parting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Wouldn't a simple trim have done?

After the last haircut I got, I vowed never to cut it again....I may have to
    break that vow because its become a danger while driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sangre wrote:
    By the way Karl I think this springiness you speak of has nothing to do with what kind of hair you'd before. Some hair just has a tendency to stick out a certain lengths, especially if the hair isn't very thick. You're hair would probably look like that, at that length, no matter what hair length you used to have.

Nope Sangre, it's specifically to do with the previous lenth. When I used to have short hair prior to growing long in the first place, it was fine, not a cowlick in sight, and it was very manable, I used to have no problems spiking it up and doing plenty of things with it. It's only after having long hair for an extended period of time that I experienced this phenomina, and I've noted that other friends who've had their hair cut short have balked at how much it sticks out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Mordeth don't be scared - I've gone from long to short a few times - it's short at the moment (like my avatar :D. When you wash it, towel dry it and put some wax in while the hair is still damp and style it they way you want - then it'll dry and stay like that and look natural - if you put the wax onto dry hair it looks greasy and it's harder to style. Also conditioner will help to tame it. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'll take your word for it KH.

Grow a fringe Mordeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Sweet Jesus Man, Your Hair!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

Normally I'm not one to want to hit the sack with a guy with long hair but I saw a total screeeuuuw (giggle) yesterday.. Long thick fabulous hair, sorta brown with a red tinge.. defo a metaller.. Go him! :p

*mental note, must take pic from car of man next time, so as to be able to make decent wanted signs* :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

to the OP, I reckon grow it a tiny bit more and have it like Trent Reznors! Would suit you! :)

Advertisement