Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Tracksuit Bottoms

Options
  • 02-02-2007 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap pair of these or a make very similar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ya can get dunlop ones in pennys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

elverys on suffolk street or in clerys have them

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭meanpeoplesuck

Are there different ones for guys/girls or are they just for girls? I'll look for those dunlop ones they're probablly cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

similar red ones in no name on henry street with zips at the heel for €2.95

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The dunlop ones are cheaper but are thinner material so they're lighter and not as warm. The o Neill factory sells the ones that have been ****ed up slightly in the making (nothing bad, just labels in the wrong places etc. they're still wearable) for much cheaper than in the shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Piste where is the O'Neills factory?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The factory is on the Naas road or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Lifestyle sports has bucked loads of them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

In Arnotts last weekend they had (what I think are) the new line of the O'Neills bottoms for like €15 a paid iirc. That was during a sale though, so dunno how long that was going on for :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭~nop~

The "Dunlops" from Penneys have now been changed to "Backswings" and are really stiff and uncomfortable but may get better after a few washes I'm not sure..

The O'Neills factory is on the Long Mile Road as far as I'm aware.

Yes they come in both mens and womens but theres not really a big difference if youre buying actual O'Neills, just make sure they fit you because the mens sizes will generally be larger than the womens

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭not14talk

I went into Pennys and I dont like Dunlops mainly becasue of the big white line that goes down them. Went into Elverys and they have some make rita(or something) and they have a deal where you can get two of them for €35 which is still cheaper then one of O'Neills bottoms!

Tho they didnt have my size so will I hope they have them in the Elverys in Maynooth(which btw is 1/5 the size of the Elverys I was in today)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭not14talk

They are called Rival!!!

Advertisement