Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

^^^^^ Holy f**k!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Could not pay me enough to do that, feet and hands sweaty just watching

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Another NOPE job

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Looks pretty damn cool to me!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

3775_f066.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Toots wrote: »

why not jut shave all the hair off? :eek:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

My thoughts exactly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Yep! A bit drastic!

They are just headlice. [Not nice but not terminal!]
    One, maybe two, treatments of a decent headlice treatment and the problem solved!

• Advertisement

Seemingly headlice are becoming resistant to a lot of those over-the-counter treatments! One of my nephews got lice fairly badly last year and the best thing they found was to wet the hair, then saturate it in a good thick conditioner - this limits the mobility of the lice. Then while they're stuck in all the gloop, get a fine tooth comb and keep working until all the conditioner has been pretty much combed out of the hair.

Personally, if my head was as infested with lice as the person in this video then I'd just shave my hair. As awkward as it would be waiting for it to grow back in, I'd be plagued with thoughts that there were still lice in my hair. I'd probably have a panic attack at the slightest itch anywhere on my body. I think I'd stand in an empty bath and shave it off, so that all the hair is contained in one spot and won't contaminate other stull. Then I'd add a generous amount of lighter fluid to the pile of hair, and drop in a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Since I watched that head lice video:

Every.Bit.Of.Me.Is.Itchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Look at this fúckin' thing

Therefore:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

I didn't look anywhere else for this, sorry its only on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203910310812248

nHEmtSw.jpg?2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Chorcai wrote: »

Video

50a47e79afa96f1ff40012e4.gif?w=400&h=267

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

South American Goliath Bird Eating Spider.

theraphosa4.jpg?1413584886

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

zerks wrote: »
    South American Goliath Bird Eating Spider.

I COMPLETELY misread that and spent a while looking for the bird being eaten by the spider in the pic, horror growing every second I couldn't see it cos I expected this horrific mangled corpse to just jump out of the pic at me as soon as my eyes made sense of what I was seeing.

I read it again and was relieved the pic was just a giant horrible spider. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Lol at the comment. "Is This Really Necessary???"

And WTF, btw.

Lol at the comment. "Is This Really Necessary???"

And WTF, btw.

Shelly-Simone Too-Impulsive and dem a chat bout disease man made ..wey yuh mouth a do pon d camel or cow batty...if yuh can put yuh mouth pon dat dey batty yuh can do anything...nasty assssssssssss

I can't make out wtf she is saying either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d7_1413832559

Don't know how to embed LiveLeak videos sorry...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Shelly-Simone Too-Impulsive and dem a chat bout disease man made ..wey yuh mouth a do pon d camel or cow batty...if yuh can put yuh mouth pon dat dey batty yuh can do anything...nasty assssssssssss

I can't make out wtf she is saying either

Stewardess, I speak jive [/Airplane]

Shelly Simone, too impulsive, and they say about disease being man made (I.E man's fault) when you put your mouth upon a camel or cow's anal passage... If you can put your mouth upon their anal passage you can do anything

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Feel physicially ill after watching this, how can they carry balls that big up so high? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Feel physicially ill after watching this, how can they carry balls that big up so high? :P

my hands are sweaty, my lunch is on the floor and the only thing in my head is why, WHY THE F**K WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

ScummyMan wrote: »

That's a tough watch at the end, brought back memories of the Tayto Park Skywalk for me :pac:
    I was prepared to die before suffering the embarrassment of having to turn back and ask a load of kids to go back down the steps to let me off :o

Don't let the music fool you, it's f*cking terrifying!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

That's a tough watch at the end, brought back memories of the Tayto Park Skywalk for me :pac:
    I was prepared to die before suffering the embarrassment of having to turn back and ask a load of kids to go back down the steps to let me off :o

Don't let the music fool you, it's f*cking terrifying!!!

I've done that twice (the lower level, because I was supervising my son *cough*. Dreading going back there when he's bigger and wanting to do the top one :). The zip line ride is awesome. Everything else there is fairly "meh" unless you're under 10.

Yakuza wrote: »
    Everything else there is fairly "meh" unless you're under 10.

You obviously haven't tried The Rotator...

Supposed to be getting the second largest roller coaster in Europe next year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Never saw that; is it relatively new?
    Supposed to be getting the second largest roller coaster in Europe next year too.

Cool!

Yakuza wrote: »
    Never saw that; is it relatively new?

Yeah, it's only there since the Summer as far as I know.

I call a motion to change this thread from Nope to Tame

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Some of you might think this is pretty tame for this thread but seriously, I only lasted 50 seconds before I had to turn it off.
    Now, I adore anything scientific or medical in nature. I like reading up on and watching videos about human anatomy and biology in general but when this popped up on the IFLS (I ****ing Love Science) Facebook feed, I was a bit apprehensive.
    I'm not good at dealing with scenes of surgery- when the doctor makes the first incision, I was already cringing.
    Then comes the bone saw and I'm like "NOPE".
    Still, it's quite fascinating to see the human heart beating inside the patients chest.
    For your viewing (dis)pleasure:

Advertisement