Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

labour party

Options
  • 29-11-2013 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am a concerned labour voter and there is a soft under belly to the unions/labour party at the moment , although saying that there is also a element wanting to let lose and have a real check at all that is wrong .
    Unfortunately a lot of the fight as gone out of the people , i see it every day . People just want to keep their patch safe and as long as what is adversely affecting you isn't affecting them they don't want to know . The good old not in my backgarden . We cannot lose sight that together we are stronger we need stand together and remind labour , the government who they actually work for . Let's not turn back to the party's who have failed us and brought us to this point ,FF /FG let's move forward its never easy to take the hard options, and remind labour who they represent .

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Is there anything you want to actually discuss here OP?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement