Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for good garage in Santry/Drumcondra area

Options
  • 19-11-2007 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Evening,
    I'm having clutch/tranmission problems with my Ford Focus and the Ford main dealers are quoting crazy prices. Can anyone recommend a good independant garage in the Santry/Drumcondra area of the city ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

jmo_frank wrote: »
    Evening,
    I'm having clutch/tranmission problems with my Ford Focus and the Ford main dealers are quoting crazy prices. Can anyone recommend a good independant garage in the Santry/Drumcondra area of the city ?

Yea cant recommend KH Motors in santry highly enough.(around corner from Santry Stadium)
    Did a fair bit of work for me & its been faultless & sure what more can ya ask for nowadays!

call keith on0851212602/0860536654

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I'd recommend DC Motors, at the top on Richmond Road beside Shelbourne Park. Denis 0872542565. He's done a lot of work on my cars over the past few years and I've had no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭the magician

opeldave wrote: »
    Yea cant recommend KH Motors in santry highly enough.(around corner from Santry Stadium)
    Did a fair bit of work for me & its been faultless & sure what more can ya ask for nowadays!

call keith on0851212602/0860536654

agree with Opel Dave . keith should be able to get you sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jmo_frank

Thanks for the replies
    Much appreciated!

Advertisement