Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes 12 cans for €3

Options
  • 31-07-2015 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Mix & match any 4 pack coke, diet coke, coke zero, fanta, sprite. Any 3 for €3
    That's 12 cans for €3 for this weekend only. Bargain!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Thought it was 12 cans of....

Anyway that's good value!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

You can also mix cans with chocolate ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Millem wrote: »
    You can also mix cans with chocolate ;)

so they're just copying Tesco's 3 for €3 then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

so they're just copying Tesco's 3 for €3 then?

Basically yeah but tesco had way more choice! I only saw cans and chocolate in dunnes whereas in tesco I bought 3 x packs of those organic yoghurt covered rice cakes in the €3 deal.
    The chocolate I saw was those 4pk choc bars

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

H Williams ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Niemoj wrote: »
    Thought it was 12 cans of....

Anyway that's good value!:pac:

I had my jacket on...ready to head down and start queuing....great minds and pissheads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

I had my jacket on...ready to head down and start queuing....great minds and pissheads ;)

In the same boat, thought I had the weekend sorted :P.. Oh well, the coke might come in handy :D

gazzamc wrote: »
    In the same boat, thought I had the weekend sorted :P.. Oh well, the coke might come in handy :D

+1 to both of ye, I was the same.

Ah well can always stock up on Coke.

Was in Dunne's today and there was a woman with one of those small trolleys full with Coke and to my surprise they let her buy it all! Obviously has a shop or something.

So only managed to get Coke Zero.

Mean bítch! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

no stock anywhere, next best offer is tesco €6 for 18 cans, plenty of stock it seems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

Niemoj wrote: »
    Was in Dunne's today and there was a woman with one of those small trolleys full with Coke and to my surprise they let her buy it all! Obviously has a shop or something.

So only managed to get Coke Zero.

Mean bítch! :(

disgrace I seen a foreign individual throw the whole scanty gone off section shelf into his trolley in tesco wilton what a cnut

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

All the coke heads have been to Dunnes

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

quilmore wrote: »
    no stock anywhere, next best offer is tesco €6 for 18 cans, plenty of stock it seems

Dunnes Maynooth had vast stock of all of them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

quilmore wrote: »

Lots of stock in tralee

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

th283 wrote: »
    Lots of stock in tralee

Not yesterday anyway.. All gone when i checked ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

gazzamc wrote: »
    Not yesterday anyway.. All gone when i checked ;(

I picked up some about 5pm yesterday in north circular road, they weren't in the main drinks aisle but they had loads next to the eggs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

ROY RACE wrote: »
    disgrace I seen a foreign individual throw the whole scanty gone off section shelf into his trolley in tesco wilton what a cnut

checked his passport eh?

Advertisement