Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

toilet paper in bulk

• 01-07-2015 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

where can I buy toilet and kitchen paper in bulk?I used to go in a shop in Glasnevin the bargain shop in Dublin but they shut down.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭CHorn

Try http://www.vikingdirect.ie/a/bb/Bathroom-Supplies-and-Accessories/Toilet-Paper/N=3+1288677/

I think they do kitchen rolls too. I use them for stationery (ink jet cartridges, printer paper++) but noticed a while ago they do all office supplies, including cleaning/toilet supplies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

meath st / liberty market area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I find lidl is a good price for tp. I buy in 12s there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Try nisbets.ie 36 rolls for €11.05 and free delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,547 ✭✭✭✭L1011

th283 wrote: »
    Try nisbets.ie 36 rolls for €11.05 and free delivery

Roughly the same price as 4x9 rolls from Lidl or Aldi.

For a normal consumer, the discount retailers have long since gone below what prices you'll get from wholesalers on practically every product.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

L1011 wrote: »
    Roughly the same price as 4x9 rolls from Lidl or Aldi.

For a normal consumer, the discount retailers have long since gone below what prices you'll get from wholesalers on practically every product.

Aldi have the best rolls for 2.69e , so packs of 4 cost 10.76e - great value .
    The volume is in the roll , so i can't see any other retailer beating that .

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lovehathi

i buy from a guy near widgoer in dublin 12 longmile, é 14 for 60 rolls nicky brand, or 40 for 10e same brand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

4 rolls for €1.09 tesco

Advertisement