Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad news about Gradius V

Options
  • 02-03-2004 9:07pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Looks like its been delayed in Europe. Heard from someone in Konami that they aren't expecting it until September in Europe. I hope this isn't another
    Suikoden 3 delay. Can't confirm if it is cancelled or just delayed since those decisions are made in Japan.

I hope it does come out here. Besides not having to pay for it :D if it does it would be a shame to miss out on this game considering that the rumour is that Konami hired ex konami coders Treasure for the job. Treasure as you should know are responsible for some of the best shooters ever such as Salamander, Axelay, Radiant Silvergun, Gunstar Heroes and Ikaruga. It would be nice to see treasrues take on the gradius series since they created the original game and some of the sequels while at konami and practically invented the side scrolling shooter in the process.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I have a feeling that Treasure don't do sequels though. Strange considering that they do a fair amount of run of the mill liscenced stuff.

I still play Bangai-O on the DC all the time. ****ing brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by BLITZ_Molloy
    I still play Bangai-O on the DC all the time. ****ing brilliant stuff.

I too :cool:. Love that game.

Advertisement