Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny Clans

Options
  • 10-09-2014 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey wanted to make page for clans in destiny I have clan CRAIC HEADS if anyone is interested feel free to post your own clan or join my own, boards also has own clan (psn:DOKUEKI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

I just got a white ps4 and destiny today in gamestop. Im looking to make a few online buddies and maybe join a clan. My psn is nodferatu1 if anyone wants to add me. I only have destiny at minute

I just got a white ps4 and destiny today in gamestop. Im looking to make a few online buddies and maybe join a clan. My psn is nodferatu1 if anyone wants to add me. I only have destiny at minute

well its early days for me, only have it a day, but its basically halo/borderland/rage in a mix. seems good so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i just got destiny yesterday. got nobody to play with so im in games all alone which is crap. add me if youre interested in playing on ps4

PSN: MarkLogan-91

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Guys we have a very active Boards.ie X-Box and Playstation clan here already:
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Hey, how do I join the boards.ie clan?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Hey, how do I join the boards.ie clan?

Click the link in Cormacs post above and request to join. Then once your in set as either PS or Xbox clan

Send a request to join the clan, once approved, go into the clan page and click "set a PS clan" or "set as Xbox clan"

requested to join today haven't been added to clan yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

My problem is all of my friends are unemployed and/or hippies, so none of them have a PS4. Request sent to join the Guardian cause.

Also, if anyone needs help smiting their foes for delicious reward, hit me up. I'm usually on Saturday mornings and any evening the ladyfriend is out (I call these the happy hours. This evening is one such evening. Whoop!)
    Username: xACRITASx

• Advertisement

acri wrote: »
    My problem is all of my friends are unemployed and/or hippies, so none of them have a PS4. Request sent to join the Guardian cause.

Also, if anyone needs help smiting their foes for delicious reward, hit me up. I'm usually on Saturday mornings and any evening the ladyfriend is out (I call these the happy hours. This evening is one such evening. Whoop!)
    Username: xACRITASx

There is already a Destiny clan for Boards users :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

Cormac... wrote: »
    There is already a Destiny clan for Boards users :rolleyes:

Yarp. Like I said, request sent. Sheeeesh...

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

I'm looking for people who want to run strikes and raids feel free to add me I'm on most saturdays.
    Psn gambomb87.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'm looking for people who want to run strikes and raids feel free to add me I'm on most saturdays.
    Psn gambomb87.

Feel free to join the clan if you want:

or post here for a few PSN ID's

I'm Fieldog on PSN, feel free to add me I mainly play weekends and the odd evening during the week...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

So it seems the clan is full... :(
    PSN: Petking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

PetKing wrote: »

Shouldn't be getting that, the limit is 300 in a group and combined 200 clan members. the boards group is currently at 205 members of which 136 are in the clan.

What does it say when you try join?
    Can you get a screenshot?
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/118535

Add me on PSN and I should be at least able to add you to the chat to fix it.
    I searched Petking and got 110+ entries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Cormac... wrote: »
    What does it say when you try join?
    Can you get a screenshot?
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/118535

Add me on PSN and I should be at least able to add you to the chat to fix it.
    I searched Petking and got 110+ entries

Screenshot attached. What's your PSN Cormac?

Screenshot attached. What's your PSN Cormac?

GenericDreadHead

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Toom3y7

toom3y7 any space?

• Advertisement

Toom3y7 wrote: »
    toom3y7 any space?

Currently one space in the ps clan and plenty on the xbox clan. We will be kicking inactive players to make space when we reach the limit again.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Just popped in a request there - PSN: Hingo
    Bit new to the game - been on the GTA V Boards crew, Thought I'd hit the Destiny one too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Currently in the overflow, managed to get a request in for the main group. Any clan spaces going (PS4)? Also, if anyone wants to add me, feel free, psn below.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rowanth

Currently the overflow clan. Want to add ppl to do the weeklys and raids, please feel free to add me

PSN ID: OspreY-IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 33 im6foot4

PSN: rdkearns

Looking to start doing raids, add away.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Mswifter

PSN:SWIFTLINK looking to play pve stuff have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Mswifter wrote: »
    PSN:SWIFTLINK looking to play pve stuff have fun

Boards Destiny Clan: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98398669#post98398669

Player numbers are way down right now.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Boards Destiny Clan: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98398669#post98398669

Player numbers are way down right now.

Tell me about it, tried to do a sherpa run on WotM last night and ended up abandoning it. Should have the numbers for it tonight with Yakuza online.

Tell me about it, tried to do a sherpa run on WotM last night and ended up abandoning it. Should have the numbers for it tonight with Yakuza online.

We ended up giving it a shot with the 3 lads on Normal mode. It was messy to say the least :o

355 guy was getting absolutely trounced. I was drunk. It was a terrible idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,127 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

We ended up giving it a shot with the 3 lads on Normal mode. It was messy to say the least :o

355 guy was getting absolutely trounced. I was drunk. It was a terrible idea

It was hard mode - which was a poor decision.

Advertisement