Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not interested in working for the last week

Options
  • 16-12-2010 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

I still have one week left in school, christmas exams are over and all.
    I still have a few Biology questions to do for the weekend and I'm also getting a History essay.
    Does anyone know what I can do to not feel stressed? I'm really not bothered working with a week left before the holidays but I'm going to do whatever I get anyways.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

karaokeman wrote: »
    Does anyone know what I can do to not feel stressed? I'm really not bothered working with a week left before the holidays but I'm going to do whatever I get anyways.
    Get bothered. You'll get stressed if you leave work undone. Get it over with and you can enjoy your holidays a bit without any worries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭minichunkies

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Get bothered. You'll get stressed if you leave work undone. Get it over with and you can enjoy your holidays a bit without any worries.

Sure he is, isn't he!

"I'm going to do whatever I get anyways"

Advertisement