Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock Dates

Options
  • 04-01-2011 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what date the Mocks will start and what date are they finished?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

It differs from school to school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

It's different in each school.. Some have them straight away when the schools come back after Christmas, but the earliest for most schools is starting the 7th of Feb and ending the 18th.

It usually takes up 2 weeks before or after (or half and half) of the midterm.

Ours are 2 weeks before it which means stress-free midterm..! :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Mine are from the 28th of febuary and the h-pat is the 26th............... So fun..... no mid-term for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Ciaramb92 wrote: »
    It's different in each school.. Some have them straight away when the schools come back after Christmas, but the earliest for most schools is starting the 7th of Feb and ending the 18th.

It usually takes up 2 weeks before or after (or half and half) of the midterm.

Ours are 2 weeks before it which means stress-free midterm..! :D :P

I never thought about it that way :P, and here I was stressing out that they're so soon :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Mine are starting on the 14th of February with a week off in the middle then another week of exams . I`d much prefer a full 2 weeks of them cause the mid-term is practically ruined now ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruadhan

Mine start on the 31st of January!!! I need to study but I am sooo lazy... Aghh

Advertisement