Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

She Doesnt Know What She Wants

Options
  • 15-12-2014 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

So been hooking up with a girl for past month and well I wasnt sure where we stood so just pretty much just asked her where we stand.
    Like she saw us as dating which I was thinking the same thing. So anyways we had a great night together then next afternoon she told me she wasnt sure what she wants.
    The way I see it shes really into me but I think shes a little insecure with herself, her last boyfriend dumped her for someone else and I think I may be getting tarred with the same brush :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭skallywag

I would slacken the rope a bit and take note of what she does with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

She probably doesn't want to get into another relationship and what you have is purely sexual. I'd suggest you don't invest much into that 'relationship' and continue as you are while also dating other women who are looking for the same thing you are, which seems to be a relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

Personally I've been in that situation before, where I was a mere stop gap between relationships, when she found someone she was really into she moved on.

Tbh I think if she's unsure, it's not meant to be, just my 2cents

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Ethel

She may not be fully over her last relationship. Give her space and you continue dating other people.

Advertisement