Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Courtious behaviour on our roads

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sanches56

I think this depends on the situation, if you are the car thats turning left onto a side-road and you can see that there are people waiting to turn out then it is ok to let them out if there is alot of cars behind you. However if there is only a few cars behind you then you shouldnt let them out as it wont be very long until they get an oppurtunity to turn onto the road. Hope this makes sense for everyone. I do understand that it is a nice gesture to the people waiting to turn onto the road but at the same time can be annoying for those behind you. I have to admit, I am guilty of this scenario!!

Advertisement