Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Concord (PW) new sensors

Options
  • 16-03-2015 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi All

I have gotten my hands on some new wireless shock sensors for the above alarm, its the very old PW Concord with the two aerials on the main unit.
    The Sensors I got are NX-667 and I have followed various instruction to try and get them learned onto my existing system in GP13 on the next free sensor but when I trip the tamper the alarm does not receive any signal. I have two of these sensors and both exhibit the same behaviour.

Could I be reaching the maximum number of sensors (15 currently active)?

Are these sensors using a different RF and not compatible?

Many thanks for any help

TomC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

tomc wrote: »
    Hi All

I have gotten my hands on some new wireless shock sensors for the above alarm, its the very old PW Concord with the two aerials on the main unit.
    The Sensors I got are NX-667 and I have followed various instruction to try and get them learned onto my existing system in GP13 on the next free sensor but when I trip the tamper the alarm does not receive any signal. I have two of these sensors and both exhibit the same behaviour.

Could I be reaching the maximum number of sensors (15 currently active)?

Are these sensors using a different RF and not compatible?

Many thanks for any help

TomC

The concord system uses 433 frequency sensors.
    24 wire free zones is the minimum zones on the Concords.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Did you buy these from the states ?

Evolution1 wrote: »
    Did you buy these from the states ?

If he did then a 319 receiver can be added to the concord system to pick them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭tomc

altor wrote: »
    If he did then a 319 receiver can be added to the concord system to pick them up.

Do you have a link to a receiver? Is it something that could be installed by me ( reasonably handy for electrics).

Thanks for your time.

Regards

tomc wrote: »
    Do you have a link to a receiver? Is it something that could be installed by me ( reasonably handy for electrics).

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Very easy to install as it is connected to the keypad bus.
    I have sent you a P.M. re this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement