Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomcat Suggestions

Options
  • 25-09-2007 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good website/community with forums that I would be able to ask questions about Tomcat in? Im having some trouble with Tomcat on my desktop.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

Here?

What problem are you having?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭PDD

Its giving me a 404 about not being able to find resources but Im sure I have setup my context correctly. Any ideas on how to debug/troubleshoot this?

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭information

PDD wrote:
    Its giving me a 404 about not being able to find resources but Im sure I have setup my context correctly. Any ideas on how to debug/troubleshoot this?

Dave

Nobody can answer the question, because you gave no details.

Did you get tomcat set-up and working ? ie standard installation & welcome page

What version of tomcat ?

What resource are you setting up in the context ?
    post the file

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Are you running Apache or IIS on the same machine? Are you doing any mad stuff with mod_jk?

Post the code or the server.xml please?

Advertisement