Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap Hard Drives in Mine and Missus' NC10s?

Options
  • 11-01-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Ok so Ive just bought a new white one and she says she prefers it to the black.All the same to me, so can I swap hard drives ?I havent even taken the new one out of the box .Hers is fully installed and validated with a pile of extra software installed.Will Windows 'recognise' individual hard drives and cry foul or is this a piece of cake ?
    I presume its handy enough to get the hard drive out as in Advent 4211 etc ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It should work fine without any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Yep worked perfectly despite the two drives being different makes ...Hitachi and Western Digital (both 160GB)

Advertisement