Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not sure on which to buy?

Options
  • 11-01-2009 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I'm not sure on what laptop to buy?
    I've looked at tons at this stage and i like a few of the Sony ones but feel like i'd really be forking out for the image. I was also looking a hp one today but i'm really not sure what i need.

Budget: Its not really important, i'd saved enough for a car, then got a job on a bus route.

Intended use: College work, spreadsheets, music (itunes library), movies, ch 4 OD, Internet, if it could handle a light game it'd be brilliant, and some other programs for mobile phone, digital camera. Basic enough needs. I need it to be easily moved around, light and compact.

Mobility: Would like it to be light enough, i walk and take the bus everywhere, i would like a 13" to a 15" MAX screen as i don't like carrying heavy things around and i find my brothers 17" Toshiba ridiculous and even my dads dell, which is a 15.4" screen a bit too bulky.

Warranty: Need a warranty with my bad luck.

Comments

Advertisement