Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth & Logitech Mediaboard Pro with a laptop that doesnt' hav Bluetooth??

Options
  • 11-12-2008 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

I have this keyboard below:

http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?quicklinx=4ZJL

It can also connect to PCs via bluetooth. But my laptop doesnt have bluetooth. i do believe that there are USB keys things you can use so that bluetooth technology can work with them. Has anyone used these or know which one should work with this keyboard?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

They should all work, you can get Really small ones these days

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mick84

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

mick84 wrote: »

Thanks I know where to get them just wondering has anyone had experience using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I use one like this and it pairs with all of the bluetooth devices I have (about 6) and never any problems in use.

Since buying it these even smaller ones have become available.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

I have a USB Bluetooth dongle and it works perfectly with my phone, I imagine your keyboard should work fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Demeyes

I've got a really cheap bluetoot dongle and it has connected to every device I've tried it with so far. You shouldn't have a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Just to let anyone know that is interested.

My Logitech Mediaboard Pro ( for PS3) works fine with my laptop with a Belkin Bluetooth adapter. Its sweet.

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement