Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Epic thread I've ever seen - so bad though.

Options
  • 27-09-2010 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭

pull up a chair and have a read of:

THIS!

Poor guy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I read this a few months ago , it is funny , thanks for the link Im going to read it again :D

He has to be taking the p1ss though I dont believe that it was him that married her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

have a look at the final page, a revelation, they are a real couple, look the name up on facebook on the last page. :D

epic trolling :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Post 1: "I am truly happy that I waited until marriage to lose my virginity. "

Post 8: "As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her."

So yeah its a troll. But obviously these people exist, as proven in post 1784

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭KilOit

wow seen those pics ages ago and always wondered about it, well he seems really happy and seems to love her a lot so who cares about looks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭KilOit

Danbo! wrote: »
    Post 1: "I am truly happy that I waited until marriage to lose my virginity. "

Post 8: "As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her."

So yeah its a troll. But obviously these people exist, as proven in post 1784
    amazing troll if the op wasn't the guy in photo, props to him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

That's one of my favourite threads on the internet, it's gotten close to 9 million views too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

Danbo! wrote: »
    But obviously these people exist, as proven in post 1784

naw man nawww, its a big damn shoooop

:rolleyes:

Depressing thing is that an ogre like her has gotten married and yet I'm still single.

ho-hum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Depressing thing is that an ogre like her has gotten married and yet I'm still single.

ho-hum.

Maybe she has a sister? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
    and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

Jaysus

• Advertisement
Advertisement