Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Arts (Karate) Gear in Galway

Options
  • 26-04-2013 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Ive recently started training in Karate in Galway City and have to get some new gear (shin and instep mostly, possibly a new set of gloves). Previously I used to get all my gear in Gleeson Sport Scene in Limerick (Great store by the way!) but I'd prefer to not make the trip, does anyone know of any shops in galway that sell decent gear? Or possibly any reputable websites?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BlackBeltJones

Hi Dave,

www.pad-up.com have a great selection... they also have a discount code on site right now if your interested. You just have to search the site for parts of the code and enter at checkout. Their facebook page has details of the deal.

Hope this helps.

• Site Banned Posts: 45 Double decker

do you word for those lads jones. you're some loyal customer, 7 years promoting them

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Damo W

Hi,

Ive recently started training in Karate in Galway City and have to get some new gear (shin and instep mostly, possibly a new set of gloves). Previously I used to get all my gear in Gleeson Sport Scene in Limerick (Great store by the way!) but I'd prefer to not make the trip, does anyone know of any shops in galway that sell decent gear? Or possibly any reputable websites?

Thanks!

I don't think there is any MA shop in Galway now. 3 Masters were the last one and that was a few years ago.

Possibly the best bet is to ask your coach/instructor, sometimes they have a club account with someone as I'm sure your not the first person to need this equipment.

Otherwise have a look in Elverys and see what they have.

Blitz sports have a wide range.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

I usually buy my stuff from Paragon Martial Arts online. Great site and Ive never had any issues with stuff of all sizes from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭black dragon

I have some gear for sale in my gym and your welcome to see if any of it suits.
    I'm based in Riverside Commercial Park on the Tuam Road and my mob is 087 8119227.

• Advertisement
Advertisement