Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from Cork area?

Options
  • 06-08-2009 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello everyone in a first place as this is my very first post here.
    I'm in and out of MTG since "Ice Age" era but for the many many many recent years i was only playing championship / preconstructed decks with my brother (2-3 times a year). I'm wondering if anyone from Cork area is playing and would like to have extra player added to the mix :) (a planeswalker that deserves serious beating after all years of ignorance :D). I know about "Other Realms" but since they downsized some time ago its impossible to play there. I asked around but most of the people i know would treat this as kids game... well fcuk them :P I will be never too old.
    In case you know anyone this is my email:
    pankolorko@gmail.com
    Thanks and hopefully talk to you soon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭squidgey

Hi there. Glad to hear you want to get back into the game. I know many Cork players as well as the guy who runs all the events in Cork. Have sent on your email adress to him.

Cheers, Dara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pankolorko

Thanks a lot Dara... I already got email from him and I look forward to some duels. Hope to meet you some day. Cheers. Marcin

Advertisement