Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WAN Miniport Problems ( LOADS ) Help!!

• 16-02-2009 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

hi, Ok im on eircom first of all,

anyways everything was fine up until yday
    My internet has gone altogether, but I can connect to it on my phone/laptop etc, my pc isnt reading the ethernet cable, and now I got a bunch of errors,

Here they are

WAN Miniport (PPPOE)
    WAN Miniport (IP)
    Prob detected with MS ISATAP Adapter #3
    Prob detected WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)
    Prob detected with MS ISATAP Adapter #2

loads more, Ive tried fixing them, nothing is working, I cannot connect to internet on my main PC plz help

Adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭IT-Guy

akenny01 wrote: »
    hi, Ok im on eircom first of all,

anyways everything was fine up until yday
    My internet has gone altogether, but I can connect to it on my phone/laptop etc, my pc isnt reading the ethernet cable, and now I got a bunch of errors,

Here they are

WAN Miniport (PPPOE)
    WAN Miniport (IP)
    Prob detected with MS ISATAP Adapter #3
    Prob detected WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)
    Prob detected with MS ISATAP Adapter #2

loads more, Ive tried fixing them, nothing is working, I cannot connect to internet on my main PC plz help

Adam

Have you scanned for any viruses or malware on your PC? If you're virus and malware free then try the following:

1) Open a command prompt (Start->Run->type cmd, hit enter). Type the following command "netsh winsock reset catalog" (minus the quotes), hit Enter. You'll need to reboot the PC for it to take effect

2) If the above doesn't work then try uninstalling the network card. Go to Control Panel->System->Device Manager. Look through the list of devices for Network Adapters. Right click on your Ethernet Controller/Network Adapter, click on uninstall and reboot the PC

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on

Advertisement