Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing New PSP Themes

Options
  • 12-09-2007 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I didn't realise until today that you could replace the themes on the PSP. Does anyone know how to go about this? I have the right firmware but I can't seem to find a site with a good tutorial on how to do it. Is it risky to your PSP?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

do you still need help on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hi bytesize, I certainly do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭ongarite

Hi eo980,
    I recently modded my PSP with 3.71 M33-2 and it has native support for themes, no more messing with flash1. Just dump the ptf files in PSP/THEMES.
    Some great themes can be found at PSP-Hacks:
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/about114608.html&p=1

What CW firmware are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Anything under 3.71 m33 and you will have to go into flash0 in the recovery console. And always remember to back up your flash0 before any changes are made. if you are on 3.71 M33-1 there is a bug where if you modify the flash it semi-bricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

hey, can you post up which firmware version you have?

you can do this by turning on your psp -> go to settings -> go to systems settings

-> go to system information.

on that screen you will have your system software/firmware type.

let me know what that says and i can help you from there.

bytesize

• Advertisement
Advertisement