Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox wont let me download

Options
  • 14-02-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm having problems with downloading the last two days..when I right click to save an item, the Save To folder comes up, I click OK, but nothing happens...?!

I'm using Firefox on Win XP Pro & have 15GB free Disk Space. Windows security level is set to medium & AVG Pro isn't set to block anything...???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,857 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The Cylon Ressurrection Hub was destroyed - they havent been able to download for a while.

Are you a Cylon?

Youve checked in your tools > downloads? Tried disabling security software (firewall and AV)? Is it only when you use the rightclick menu to save or does it happen when you download things normally (eg. download.com)? Does Internet Explorer allow downloading?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ticking this will allow you to see d/l progress

Firefox_Managing_Downloads_2_EN.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

when your downloading in FF it will be displayed on the status bar of firefox on the right handside. -ctrl J- will display the downloads box.

is it not there ?

or have you installed a download manager recently

Advertisement