Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband trouble

Options
  • 26-08-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Internet gone very slow. Did a speed test their and download speed is .12mbps and upload .06mbps. Ping 29ms. I have no idea wat they mean! Our provider is Digiweb!
    Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

have the same issue since a week with them and just send a fuming email as you can't get hold of their tech support either. Can't even open gmail normally and I'm on the XL package

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tonto24

Any update doubter??

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

yeah, it's back to normal. They contacted me after my fuming email and asked me to run some tests...when i told them the speed is too slow to open the website they were flabbergasted. I involved sales, and they contacted tooway directly.It was fixed 10 minutes later.I know the line gets congested at certain times in the evening, but mine and your speed is not acceptable.Even though they say they can't fix it, after a hefty complaint it magically gets better.
    What package are you on?

Advertisement