Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you look at your own poo?

• 23-05-2009 5:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

It is a fact most, if not all, humans look at the aul turd after it leaves home. Why!? Have you ever found something unusual in there? Maybe it was glowing green or it was just the guinness last night....either way girls and boys look at it after it shows itself - yes, apparently girls do it more then lads - but anyway do you look at the excrement? Apparently it is natural....to have either a sneeky or very intentional look.

Personally you all make me sick.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

darkman2 wrote: »

You mean you don't? Why do you call yourself "darkman" followed by the number two then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

You mean you don't?

I might have the odd fleeting glance now and then but my name has nathin to do with it...and never intentionally like women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I spend alot of time looking at other people's poo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

When it comes to conversation I think we've got very close to scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel when topics like this get started.
    Maybe the Universe is telling me I shouldn't be browsing AH at this ungodly hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

In AH certain thread titles lead on from others.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I remember as a kid looking in the loo after I had a poo seeing worms wriggling around, I've been afraid ever since to look at my poo again.

It's when you travel to countries that use those rotten hole in the ground things, not even a proper toilet, now that, that right there is disgusting. Not only do you see your own poo, but everyone elses and you can't help it as you really have to aim your arse while you squat so need to be looking in that general direction. ...and the smell, oh god the smell......

I thought these poo threads where banned in AH anyway ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,167 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

its good to stare your enemy in the face, especially when passing him has caused you great mental and physical anguish. and then you think to yourself "Ill eat more fibre."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Sometimes I push so hard to get one out I think it must be enormous so yes i look at it and am disgusted by its small size but then I am a tight arse!

Sometimes I sh1t for so long I look to see if the bowl is full and again am amazed by how little

Sometimes my sh1t is so hot and burny that I look to see if the water is steaming

then again sometimes I sh1t so long I fall asleep on the bowl and wake up on the ground with my pants down wondering where the fcuk I am! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Whats with the resurgence of all this toilet humor threads again?

I thought all these stupid threads were undesired and warnings put out by mods?

Biggins wrote: »
    Whats with the resurgence of all this toilet humor threads again?

I thought all these stupid threads were undesired and warnings put out by mods?

So did I but as we are playing "Tonight matthew I am going to be a turd" i figure why not join in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

darkman2 wrote: »
    It is a fact most, if not all, humans look at the aul turd after it leaves home. Why!? Have you ever found something unusual in there? Maybe it was glowing green or it was just the guinness last night....either way girls and boys look at it after it shows itself - yes, apparently girls do it more then lads - but anyway do you look at the excrement? Apparently it is natural....to have either a sneeky or very intentional look.

Do you look at the toilet paper when you wipe your arse? I presume you do otherwise how would you know it's clean?

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Do you look at the toilet paper when you wipe your arse? I presume you do otherwise how would you know it's clean?

I dont wipe my arse I get the moth to do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

No toilet threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement