Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Can't do anything without the iPod firmly in.
    And I'll quite happily sit down and just listen to a few albums, not just use it as background noise.
    Need a good bit of variation though. 120GB FTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Does anybody listen to music?

Pah, I take a poo on this thread.

At least you didn't start a thread about poo....Theres a few round here with an obession over that kind of thing....I blame them German movies ye used get under the counter....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Nodin wrote: »
    At least you didn't start a thread about poo....Theres a few round here with an obession over that kind of thing....I blame them German movies ye used get under the counter....

Durchfall mit Bruno Ganz as Shítler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Soby wrote: »
    I do that:D
    Me too...

Wahey I'm normal! Or am I... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I've been buying records on a weekly basis since 1981.

Music rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I listen to music that I download illegally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I like music but I hate talking about it and people who talk about it, especially in reverential terms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Dragan wrote: »
    I nearly always have music on pretty much all day, no matter what i am doing.

Currently enoying "Sensei Dub" by Cluekid.

Yummy.

Are you this man?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Pix/pictures/2008/03/31/jazz460.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Depends on what you mean by listen to it. As in, people just having it on in the background as aural wallpaper, or actually listening to it?

Wow. You're so deep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

yep all the time

I'm currently listening to some William Orbit-The best Of strange cargo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

I like music too. Metal mainly, but a good song is a good song. Bought two albums on Friday, Stratovarius' latest "Polaris", and Tool's "Lateralus". Polaris is decent, Lateralus less so, although I've only gotten through half of it. Videogame music is an under appreciated genre as well, in my opinion.

Wow. You're so deep.

Why yes I am, thank you for noticing.
    Tyranax wrote: »
    Videogame music is an under appreciated genre as well, in my opinion.

I'd tend to agree there. Nobuo Uematsu is one terrific composer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

I don't want to turn this into the videogame music thread II, but this track is one that needs more recognition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdu9X-tUAzc&feature=channel_page

No embedding I'm afraid, I'm not able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Yep, I listen to music most of the time.

I'm currently listening to Descendents. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭elyod

Of course I listen music, currently I'm listening to *insert artist/song which makes me appear "cool" and gives me an opportunity to push my musical taste on others*.

Later I will listen to *insert artist/song which makes me appear "cool" and gives me an opportunity to push my musical taste on others*.

And after that I might listen to a bit of *insert artist/song which makes me appear "cool" and gives me an opportunity to push my musical taste on others*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

this tune just came on.:cool::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Found this epic number on the Music boards...

The guitar riff goes on for days!!!!!:D

elyod wrote: »
    Of course I listen music, currently I'm listening to Rush - 2112.

Later I will listen to Queen.

And after that I might listen to a bit of Devin Townsend.

There we go, artist/song which makes you look "cool" and gives you an opportunity to push your musical taste on others inserted. Honestly, you could've done that yourself, it's hardly much effort is it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement